Highlighted
05 Base Camper

Edit a dashboard

Is there a way to edit a dashboard? Or locate where it might be to look at the data?I know where the file is in the folder structure in Windows, but not in Prognosis. File, open seems to not be a thing. Thank You.

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Edit a dashboard

Hi Chris,

Yes the webUI dashboard has a Client version with the same name. You can find the client display document name from the URL, for example:

https://localhost/Prognosis/Dashboard/CMA%20-%20All%20Server%20Central

The above docuemnt is CMA - ALL Server Central (space replaced by %20), then you can search by this name from Prognosis folder (or other folders you may have), or find it from the Document Navigation window by platform/product from Prognosis Client. Once you finish editing it, you can publish to web to update it. Suggest to make a copy of the current document before edit and publish. 

05 Base Camper

That's my issue, I've drilled down all the folders and can't seem to locate it. Is there a way to look at the file? It seems to be the only one missing from the Cisco Folder.

Highlighted

If this is one of the out of box documents, let me know which dashboard it is and the version & patch level of your installation, I can send you the standard document. Or you can try to locate it from other Prognosis server with the same version. 

Webinar: Keep the modern workforce connected

Unified Communications has always been an important part of companies' digital transformation efforts due to its ability to enable rich virtual collaboration and communication. But with COVID-19, we've reached a break-through point.

Join Bill Haskins, Sr. Analyst & Partner, Unified Communications at Wainhouse Research, and John Ruthven, CEO at IR discuss UC challenges companies are experiencing due to the COVOID-19 crisis.

Join webinar