Disable SSO with ADFS

05 Base Camper

Disable SSO with ADFS

We have configured SSO with ADFS, I want to disable the SSO. 

Any one have idea how to disable SSO?

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager

Re: Disable SSO with ADFS

Hi,

Were the changes documented, so that they can be reversed? Or, does the Help artiles help? They're in this location: 

Security > Access Layer > Single Sign On > ADFS Configuration > ADFS Configuration

This manual alternative is worth considering as you can back up the files before changing, and restore them if t doesn' work out depending on the environment.

Security > Access Layer > Single Sign On > ADFS Configuration > Set up Prognosis Server > Manual Con...

HTH

Highlighted
05 Base Camper

Re: Disable SSO with ADFS

Hello Shrinivas, 

Glad that you have SSO up running with ADFS. I am new to Prognosis, and thinking to enable SSO on the Prognosis in my org. The online document on Prognosis SSO is a bit too much information for me. Would you mind share your experience and/or cheat sheat to enable SSO on Prognosis?

Many thanks in advance.

Webinar: The Journey to Microsoft Teams - Readiness Phase (part 2)

Having looked at the planning phase in session one of this series, we will turn our focus to the readiness phase. The all important technical capabilities assessment, ensuring the network, endpoints and users are adequately prepared for the move.

Hear first hand from IR's Global Head of Information Systems and Technology, Jason Schwendinger, on how he has been tackling these issues.

Join webinar