cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Number Where to find?

Highlighted
05 Base Camper

Customer Number Where to find?

Is there an easy way for us to find our IR customer number? We have a Prognosis 11.1 installed and we would like to find our customer number.

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager

Re: Customer Number Where to find?

Hi Paul,

We don’t really use customer numbers, its either your email or company name. Unless you are looking for the Path Insight customer number, that you would be able to find from the license email you would have received when setting up Path Insight. Please let me know specifically what customer number you are looking for and I can help you get it. 

If my answer helped you today, please give my post a like and be sure to mark the 'Accept Solution' button to help others find the answer!
Cheers
Levon Lyons
05 Base Camper

Hi Levon,

We are indeed looking for the 'Path Insight' customer number as we inherited the administration of an IR Prognosis system. Perhaps we should take this offline and maybe you can help us to find out the number?

Thanks!

-Paul

05 Base Camper

It appears that there is no easy way to determine our customer number for Path Insight so I went ahead and submitted a support ticket.

-Paul

Webinar: The Journey to Microsoft Teams - Readiness Phase (part 2)

Having looked at the planning phase in session one of this series, we will turn our focus to the readiness phase. The all important technical capabilities assessment, ensuring the network, endpoints and users are adequately prepared for the move.

Hear first hand from IR's Global Head of Information Systems and Technology, Jason Schwendinger, on how he has been tackling these issues.

Join webinar