cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating graph from historical data

Highlighted
05 Base Camper

Creating graph from historical data

Looking to create a graph from historical data of disk usage for a given day.  Have cpu getting beat up heavily and notice disk drives imbalance across cpu's so I want to understand where my pain comes from for the day overall and then determine which drives can be moved to better balance

thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Creating graph from historical data

Hi @smitty3501 

The following post describes how to graph the historical data:

https://community.ir.com/t5/General/How-to-utilize-Prognosis-Trouble-Shooting-database-to-view-the/m...

Hope it helps. 

Thanks

David 

Highlighted
05 Base Camper

Hi David, thanks for the response an I apologize for not being more specific.

Im looking for a single summary graph of cpu min,max, and average for a specific cpu.

I created a custom display but when I try to change the replay interval to 60  It still stays at 10 min an I cannot getthe 24hr graph that I am looking for

Highlighted

Hi @smitty3501 , depending on your collection interval, the chart interval can be got by the calculation of 24 hours divided by the collection interval. So you might increase your chart interval. If you need further assistance in achieving the graph you require please feel free to log a support case so we can look into it in details.  

Thanks

David 

Webinar: Keep the modern workforce connected

Unified Communications has always been an important part of companies' digital transformation efforts due to its ability to enable rich virtual collaboration and communication. But with COVID-19, we've reached a break-through point.

Join Bill Haskins, Sr. Analyst & Partner, Unified Communications at Wainhouse Research, and John Ruthven, CEO at IR discuss UC challenges companies are experiencing due to the COVOID-19 crisis.

Join webinar