Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not add user defined field to a Display

Ariefsyl
05 Base Camper

Could not add user defined field to a Display

Hi there,

I'm have Prognosis version 11.8 and trying to add a "User Defined" field on a display. Usually in other Prognosis environments/installation that I ever worked with, I can easily add it without issue.

With the current Prognosis environment that I work in, after configuring the where clause in "Add Condition" sub window and click on "OK" it didn't go to the next sub window to configure the "Text" field.

Could anyone please help pointing out if there is step that I need to do or a workaround?

Regards,

Arief Syamsulaksana

1 REPLY 1
David_Sun
Community Manager

Re: Could not add user defined field to a Display

Hi Arief,

We haven't seen this issue before. Try to restart the Prognosis Client and see if it helps. If the problem persists, please log a support case with irfax, the screenshots of the problem (or a short video of it), we will investigate it.

Thanks

David

Webinar: Keep the modern workforce connected

Unified Communications has always been an important part of companies' digital transformation efforts due to its ability to enable rich virtual collaboration and communication. But with COVID-19, we've reached a break-through point.

Join Bill Haskins, Sr. Analyst & Partner, Unified Communications at Wainhouse Research, and John Ruthven, CEO at IR discuss UC challenges companies are experiencing due to the COVOID-19 crisis.

Join webinar
Top Liked Members