Change Community login password

Highlighted
05 Base Camper

Change Community login password

I've searched the Community and FAQ's, and I'm sure I'll feel like an idiot when someone points out how obvious this task is, but how do I update the password for my community.ir.com login?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Staff

Re: Change Community login password

Hello!

The easiest way I know of to change your password is to ensure that you are logged out of the Community Portal. From there, I would click sign in but instead of signing in, choose the forgot password option. 

This will send you a link to the email associated with your community account where you can reset the password. 

Please let me know if you run into any issues getting this completed, there have been instances where customers did not receive their links. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Staff

Hello!

The easiest way I know of to change your password is to ensure that you are logged out of the Community Portal. From there, I would click sign in but instead of signing in, choose the forgot password option. 

This will send you a link to the email associated with your community account where you can reset the password. 

Please let me know if you run into any issues getting this completed, there have been instances where customers did not receive their links. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
05 Base Camper

Hi Khoa_Ngo,

Thanks for the info.  I thought about doing that, but figured I'd ask if there were another way first.

Thanks!

Chris

Webinar: Keep the modern workforce connected

Unified Communications has always been an important part of companies' digital transformation efforts due to its ability to enable rich virtual collaboration and communication. But with COVID-19, we've reached a break-through point.

Join Bill Haskins, Sr. Analyst & Partner, Unified Communications at Wainhouse Research, and John Ruthven, CEO at IR discuss UC challenges companies are experiencing due to the COVOID-19 crisis.

Join webinar