cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Base24PosTransactionSummary counting trancode 10 declines

smitty3501
05 Base Camper

Base24PosTransactionSummary counting trancode 10 declines

I can see via a custom display when a trancode 10 is sent with a decline message and read by prognosis. Im trying to write an analyst rule to increment a counter and then alert at a certain value.  testing using the attached code doenst give the the checking that it incremented (check2).    Any ideas on why its not recongnizing a transcode 10 even though I can see it in my custom display  ?

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Leon_Arens_FNNI
06 Trekker

Re: Base24PosTransactionSummary counting trancode 10 declines

Try adding the NAME argument to only select records organized by TRANCODE and RESPONSE code.

Also, I believe Response codes are 3 digits not 4.

RECORD Base24PosTransactionSummary
WHERE RESPCODE <> "000" AND RESPCODE <> "001" AND RESPCODE <> "004"
NAME ( TRANCODE+RESPCODE )

REFRESH 30 SECONDS

David_Sun
Community Manager

Re: Base24PosTransactionSummary counting trancode 10 declines

Hi Leon,

If the display can show the data properly, then it can be scripted into an analyst to count the number within a certain period of time and send alert. 

IR Professional Service team are specilised in building custom analyst to meet specific business requirement, I would recommend to get in touch with account manager to engage PS team on this requirement. 

Thanks

David 

Webinar: Keep the modern workforce connected

Unified Communications has always been an important part of companies' digital transformation efforts due to its ability to enable rich virtual collaboration and communication. But with COVID-19, we've reached a break-through point.

Join Bill Haskins, Sr. Analyst & Partner, Unified Communications at Wainhouse Research, and John Ruthven, CEO at IR discuss UC challenges companies are experiencing due to the COVOID-19 crisis.

Join webinar
Top Liked Members