cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Avaya AEP MIBs Requested State

EricSmith
05 Base Camper

Avaya AEP MIBs Requested State

Anyone know what the actual Requested State returned values correspond to? i.e. I 'think' 2 = restart and maybe 5 = none?
2 REPLIES 2
SCOTT_BALDWIN
Expert

Re: Avaya AEP MIBs Requested State

Hello @EricSmith,

The AepMPPEntryRequestedState (REQDSTAT) field in the Prognosis AvayaExperiencePortalMPPTable (AEPMPP) record has a value provided directly from Avaya.

• The Prognosis field maps to the AV-VOICE-PORTAL-MIB with OID avpMPPEntryRequestedState ( .1.3.6.1.4.1.6889.2.17.3.1.1.3).
  • The MIB description is also very vague: " The state that the MPP was requested to be in".
  • The rest of the OIDs in the AV-VOICE-PORTAL-MIB also do not have any references to a numeric value being associated to an English description of the number value, as far as I can find.
  • The OID description would be the source for the Prognosis description of the field value.

Unfortunately, it doesn't appear to any additional information is available from Prognosis. The best source of information for this OID would Avaya itself.

Thank you,
Scott Baldwin

EricSmith
05 Base Camper

Re: Avaya AEP MIBs Requested State

I was only able to obtain configured state and current state. The requested state has continued to elude me. Thanks for looking, Scott
Webinar: Keep the modern workforce connected

Unified Communications has always been an important part of companies' digital transformation efforts due to its ability to enable rich virtual collaboration and communication. But with COVID-19, we've reached a break-through point.

Join Bill Haskins, Sr. Analyst & Partner, Unified Communications at Wainhouse Research, and John Ruthven, CEO at IR discuss UC challenges companies are experiencing due to the COVOID-19 crisis.

Join webinar
Top Liked Members