cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I auto-email the content of a dashboard automatically using a DISPMAN configuration using a schedule?

05 Base Camper

How can I auto-email the content of a dashboard automatically using a DISPMAN configuration using a schedule?

We have challenges in providing access to our internal staff / data consumers to the Prognosis itself as direct access to the thick client is not allowed and we are running into challenges with providing broader access to the WebUI without having to have them first login through a jump server due to the environment Prognosis is logged into.

We would like to setup an automated process to email the content of a dashboard "as is is displayed" (not as an image) to people who need the information using distribution groups configured within DISPMAN.

Web Blueprints / Rich Alerts do not seem to provide the functionality and there doesn't seem to be a report delivery mechanism associated within the web snapshot functionality? Cry

How can we accomplish this in Prognosis?
3 REPLIES 3

Re: How can I auto-email the content of a dashboard automatically using a DISPMAN configuration using a schedule?

Hey Garrett,

One way to achieve this would be to 'Excel Export' a dashboard and send it as an attachment to the email distribution list. We have showcased an extended solution that can take the screenshot of the dashboard (as an attachment) and extract all the tabular contents of the dashboard (as email body) and sends an email.

However, we do believe that ultimately an excel attachment containing all the data (as-is) along with the dashboard screenshot would be quite powerful. Right now its in planning stages and may be available as an extended solution in coming months.

Would this suffice your needs or you'd like to have additional features?

If my reply answered your question please click on the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find the answer.
Thanks,
Shoaib
05 Base Camper

Re: How can I auto-email the content of a dashboard automatically using a DISPMAN configuration usin

Good afternoon @Shoaib_Dilawar 

Could you please confirm if that feature (extended solution that can take the screenshot of the dashboard (as an attachment) and extract all the tabular contents of the dashboard (as email body) and sends an email) is enable in Prognosis v11.5?

Thank you!

Re: How can I auto-email the content of a dashboard automatically using a DISPMAN configuration usin

Hey @Claudio_Osadczu ,

thanks for checking in. We have made modifications to this extended solution and now it is able to include:

- Link to the dashboard

- Screenshot of the dashboard

- Excel Export as attachement

- WebUI config to schedule and configure email profiles.

This solution is still an extended solution, so you can reach out to your account manager and they can help get you the solution.

101.png005.png

If my reply answered your question please click on the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find the answer.
Thanks,
Shoaib
Blog: What Optimal Transaction Performance Means

A number of our customers use Prognosis to monitor the health of their payment systems. As part of this, they monitor the transactions flowing through the system ...

Read blog
Top Liked Members