Please turn it on and refresh the page
Solved! Go to Solution.
Please follow the guide below to check some common settings:
Configure IE ESC
1. Open Control Panel | Administrative Tools | Server Manager
2. On the left navigation bar, select ‘Server Manager’ (The top icon)
3. Under the section ‘Security Information’ locate the option ‘Configure IE ESC’ and click on it.
4. This will open ‘Internet Explorer Enhanced Security Configuration’. Set both options to ‘Off’ and save the changes.
1. Open ‘Control Panel | Internet Options’ and click into the Security Tab
2. Select the ‘Internet’ icon at the top
3. Untick ‘Enable Protected Mode (requires restarting Internet Explorer)’
Note: If this is greyed, then recheck the above ‘Configure IE ESC’ step.
4. Now while the ‘Internet’ icon is still selected, click on the ‘Custom Level' button and then scroll down and locate ‘Scripting for Java applets’ and ensure this option is set to ‘Enable’
Close any Browser windows and try opening the Prognosis Administration again.
Tried to resolve the issue with mentioned steps but even after with the changes issue is persisted.
Can anyone help us how to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
Quick response will really help us.