How to use Prognosis for Cloud Collaboration for MS Teams user with poor audio and old headset?
Here's a short video on how to use Prognosis for Cloud Collaboration to investigate a MS Teams user with poor audio when they suspect that is it due to an old headset device model.
Steps in this video:
1. User Insights
type start of name, search
select user from the list
- confirms there was a poor session
- confirms modality was audio
2. Endpoint Readiness
- Top 100 Participant Capture Devices by Poor MOS
- double click the Device column to sort by device - to confirm if other people are also using that device and also getting Audio MOS issues;
- Top 100 Capture Devices by Poor MOS - to confirm if this device has a poor MOS rating.