I keep getting this critical alert from Prognosis for TFTP Heartbeat for cisco cluster call manager servers that have TFTP service disabled. I cannot just stop the TFTP Heartbeat problem threshold condition because I do need this alert for other call manager servers. How do I selectively suppress this alert for some call manager servers and keep it for others?
Here's a short video on how to modify this threshold condition to monitor selected call manager servers.
Steps in this video:
1. In the alert problem details dashboard identify teh threshold and threshold condition that triggered the alert.
2. open up the threshld condition, identify the record that it is monitoring.
3. also in ther echeck the Nodes to Monitor tab
4. create a display of that record, enable nodename field to see what kind of node names are associated with the rows in that record.
5. back in the threshold enable just the nodenames where the TFTP service is enabled , / needs to be monitored.
6. start , save.