Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to publish the configuration to GUI

PhanindraAtchi
10 Guide

Unable to publish the configuration to GUI

Hello Team,

I did some modification on thick client on "alerts by customer" page and applied the "send to web". But i see still modified data is not showing in GUI page , Please help me how to fix this issue.

I have added "customer" menu on the "open alerts "page in alerts by customer on thick clinet.

tickcustomer.JPG

When i published it to GUI web page it is not displaying.Please let me now still any additional steps need to do

GUI.JPG

Thanks in Advance,

Phani

2 REPLIES 2
ChristopherS
12 Sherpa

Re: Unable to publish the configuration to GUI

Alert Central on the "Alerts" tab in the WebUI is a protected screen and cannot by overridden without taking some additional steps intentionally and if you do these steps it may create issues anytime you patch / upgrade or you risk loosing your customizations in the WebUI.  There are just a step or two you need to do but it can be done.. but most customers simply create a link to their modified  one (with a unique name) in the Navigation pane.  Let me know if this is what you really want to do and I can outline the steps.

If my answer helped you today, please be sure to mark the resolved button to assist others.

Christopher R Souser - Solution Architect – MSci. PA, CISSP, ITIL.
PhanindraAtchi
10 Guide

Re: Unable to publish the configuration to GUI

Hi Cristopher,

Understood , Can you help me on both the solutions, how can we create a link of this particulaer open alerts tab ,and see it on navigation tab, and i also want to know, can we pull this to excelll ?

Sencondly , i also want to know the steps to configure and push the web UI the customer block.

Regards,

Phani