cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URL Error in WebGUI

Tonia K
05 Base Camper

URL Error in WebGUI

Can you please help me here? I have several clients with this same issue. they are all in the 11.x version of Prognosis. The GUI graph populates in the home/pbx/call manager/voice quality view but it does not work in the reports/call manager/voice quality by cluster view.

I do see in the Good URL that the %20 is used verses the -. How are these url's produced? are they put in place during onboarding/upgrading? Are they automatically generated?

Good URL Working graph in home/pbx/call manager/voice quality
https://wbr-srv-prog001/Prognosis/Dashboard/CMA%20-%20Calls%20Attempted%20-%20Master%20Report?rptperiod=ThisMonth&rptDatabaseName=0001dUCM1-day&rptDatabaseNode=%5CPROGNOSISIR&Cluster=UCM1&parentnodegroupname=%23UCM1&databasename=0001dUCM1&databasenode=%5CPROGNOSISIR&monitoringgmtoffset=-25200
Bad URL not working graph in reports/call manager/voice quality
https://wbr-srv-prog001/Prognosis/Dashboard/CMA - Calls Attempted - Master Report?rptperiod=ThisMonth&rptDatabaseName=0001dCDI_CUCM11-day&rptDatabaseNode=\WBR-SRV-PROG001&Cluster=CDI_CUCM11&parentnodegroupname=%23CDI_CUCM11&databasename=0001dCDI_CUCM11&databasenode=\WBR-SRV-PROG001&monitoringgmtoffset=-14400
4 REPLIES 4
Anon
Community Manager

Re: URL Error in WebGUI

Hi Tonia,

sorry but need to know what the error is. Do you get a specific message? What ido you see and what is missing?
Shoaib_Dilawar
12 Sherpa

Tonia,

%20 is just a uri encoding for space, something browsers do automatically. From the 2 urls, I can see the databasenode=\PROGNOSISIR and databasenode=\WBR-SRV-PROG001 so it is looking for a different node for database.

As Stefan said, if you can share the screenshot of the error (if its red dot, the hover over message), we can help identify what the issue is.

If my reply answered your question please click on the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find the answer.
Thanks,
Shoaib
Tonia K
05 Base Camper

Issue resolved....I don't know how. I just went to check on it and it was working.
Adam_Annen
Community Manager

Hi Tonia,

Those dashboards use databases and it is likely that you started the databases and just needed to give them time to populate with data.