cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UC Reporter - Enhancing the Summary Settings for large envioronments such as Service Providers

Adam_Annen
Community Manager

UC Reporter - Enhancing the Summary Settings for large envioronments such as Service Providers

Description: Prognosis UC Reporter has some additional summary settings that can be enabled to cope with large volumes of summaries. If your summaries are falling behind regularly and then struggling to catch up, these settings can help.

Details: To setup these settings, you create an input file called something like SUMMARYSETTINGS.xml and put very specific values in it and then run the irmrconfig command to read this into the configuration. Below are the steps to bring in the recommended settings for large environments:

Steps:
1. Create a text file in notepad called SUMMARYSETTINGS.XML (Or download the attached copy and then rename extension to .xml)
- See attached SUMMARYSETTINGS.txt for the details

2. Put this file in your C:\Prognosis\Reporter\Bin directory
3. Open an Administrator enabled command prompt on this same directory path and then run the command:
irmrconfig.exe -inputSmiley FrustratedUMMARYSETTINGS.XML

Thats it. No restarts are needed. The next set of summaries will use these new settings.
Please reply to this post if you have difficulties with this, or have any questions.

Right click and select 'Save Link As':
SUMMARYSETTINGS.txt
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: UC Reporter - Enhancing the Summary Settings for large envioronments such as Service Providers

Thanks Adam

If my answer helped you today, please give my post a like and be sure to mark the 'Accept Solution' button to help others find the answer!
Thanks Todd De Rosa - IR Community Manager

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: UC Reporter - Enhancing the Summary Settings for large envioronments such as Service Providers

Thanks Adam

If my answer helped you today, please give my post a like and be sure to mark the 'Accept Solution' button to help others find the answer!
Thanks Todd De Rosa - IR Community Manager

View solution in original post