On the manager node run the refresh nodegroup script.
1. Log into the thick client and expand to the file displayed below.
2. Double click the “Refresh Nodegroup Configuration on this Managing Node”
3. The Refresh Nodegroup wizard will open. Use option -g (do not use -d).
4. Click Continue and then click Yes on the following window.
5. A new text dialog box will open to show the background process progress. ***DO NOT CLOSE THE DIALOG WINDOW UNTIL “<< Command Completed>>” is shown.***
6. If any errors are encountered, STOP, and let me know.
Other possible causes of not seeing the server health data is the source data issue when Prognosis gatherer is having problem getting the perfromance data.
If the above refresh command not getting the data populated, we will need to check the perfmon data via a few commands and tool. Please log a support ticket in this case.