Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red (Dot ) error while accessing monthly report

PhanindraAtchi
10 Guide

Red (Dot ) error while accessing monthly report

Hello Team,

I am getting the error while accessing the reports specifically call quality report.Please help on how to resolve this.

data error.JPG

Thanks in advance,

Phani

11 REPLIES 11

Re: Red (Dot ) error while accessing monthly report

If you hover over it, it would give more details as to what the error is. If you can share the details of the hover text, it would help narrow down what the issue could be.

If my reply answered your question please click on the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find the answer.
Thanks,
Shoaib
PhanindraAtchi
10 Guide

Hi Shoaib,

Please Help me how to get the Hover text.

Regards,

Phani

budij
Staff

Hi,

I think what Shoaib was referring to was that if you hover your mouse over the red-dot, it will give you more information about the error. After that, you can screenshot it, and share it with us, so that we can help you with the issue.

Thanks.

PhanindraAtchi
10 Guide

Hi Shoib and Budij,

I am attaching the screen shot for the error description , Pleasee look this and let me know how to troubleshoot this.

red error1.jpg

Regards,

Phani

Hey @PhanindraAtchi, As you saw it is complaining that prognosis wasn't collecting data for this interval. Does it only happen when you select 'This Month' period or it happens for all periods? Can you also provide the full url after /Dashboard/ section. That will help with what database it is reffering to and what dashboard it is.

If my reply answered your question please click on the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find the answer.
Thanks,
Shoaib
PhanindraAtchi
10 Guide

Hi Shoib,

We are experiencing this issue for many of my customers and it is showing for mostly on "This month and last month report"

Here is URL which you required:

CMA - Voice Quality Summary - Master Report?rptperiod=ThisMonth&rptDatabaseName=0001dDRISCOLLCUCM-day&rptDatabaseNode=\DCHVSKACD02&Cluster=DRISCOLLCUCM&parentnodegroupname=%23DRISCOLLCUCM&databasename=0001dDRISCOLLCUCM&monitoringnode=\DCHVSKACD02&databasenode=\DCHVSKACD02&monitoringgmtoffset=-18000

Regards,

Phanindra Atchi

@PhanindraAtchi

Can you pls check in GUI if '0001dDRISCOLLCUCM-day' database exists under Database section on '\DCHVSKACD02' node?

Typically, -day reports are summarized using roll up schedules, but if above db doesn't exist, then it must be rollup is not configured to summarize the data. Or it might have happened as a result of upgrade. I'd suggest openning a support case, so that we can get the rollup schedules fixed to summarize data for longer running db/reports.

Thanks,
Shoaib
PhanindraAtchi
10 Guide

HI Shoib,

I see the database "0001dDRISCOLLCUCM-day" exists on webUI but not in running state. Let know know is this can be resolved by starting the database or still i need to open the case.

dirscoll db.JPG

Thanks,

phani

You'll have to look in the thick client. It usually is listed as 'Stopped' because it only summarizes data based on rollup schedule. I am assuming it stopped summarizing and thats why 'not collecting' message. I believe, with a case, we can help you reset the rollup issue. Pls make sure you mention this thread in the ticket so our support team has some background into what we discussed.

Thanks,
Shoaib