Avaya LSP interchanges are shown in Prognosis by:
- Drilling down on the Avaya Communication Manager (ACM) to open the "Avaya PBX" Display.
- Drilldown on "LSPs" in the "PBX Status" window to open the "Avaya LSPs" Display.
- The lower right window "Recent LSP Interchanges" looks at previous Prognosis alert messages for "Active LSP" alerts.
- The "Recent LSP Interchanges" has a limit showing only the 10 most recent alerts (but no time limit) for the LSPs associated with the ACM from step 1.
- To show more than 10 messages:
- Right click on the "Recent LSP Interchanges" window and select Properties.
- Double click on the row under "Data View Definitions" to open the "Data View Definitions Properties".
- Click on the Limits tab.
- In the line with "show" increase the value from 10 to the desired number.
- Click OK, and click OK again.
- The new number is used to show the X most recent LSP active alert messages.
- If no messages show in the "Recent LSP Interchanges" window, then no LSP active alert messages are in the alert history buffer. This can be caused by:
- No LSP active alert messages have been raised.
- The LSP active alert messages have been pushed out of the record by other alert messages.
- An irclean (or some other troubleshooting action) has cleared the alert message buffer.