Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PrognosisAutomationProblemSummaryOpen and Close

Anon
Community Manager

PrognosisAutomationProblemSummaryOpen and Close

Hello all,
First I want to confirm all Alerts open from Analysts or Thresholds are in the record PrognosisAutomationProblemSummaryOpen. Second I also want to confirm when the Alerts are closed it move from the record PrognosisAutomationProblemSummaryOpen to the record PrognosisAutomationProblemSummaryClose.

Do you have any suggestion how I can do that.

Thanks,
4 REPLIES 4
Anon
Community Manager

Re: PrognosisAutomationProblemSummaryOpen and Close

Hi Alain,

thresholds by default have a destination "Problem Summary" configured. As long as this destination has not been removed from the alert condition it will report the open and/or closed state.
Using the Open and Closed alerts displays should show you the status of any alert.

Randy
Anon
Community Manager

Hi Randy,

Thanks for reply ,
My point is there any way to confirm we don't miss any alerts triggered by Analysts or Thresholds and when the alerts is closed it is transfers from the open to the close record. Is there any logs somewhere or anything else.
GeraldC
Hero

Hi Alain,

I think your trouble is that neither of those 2 records has a complete list of alert problems. Once closed they disappear from Open and appear in Closed. There is another record indexed by the same problem identification number and includes Open and Closed alerts, the PrognosisAutomationProblem (PROBLEM) record. What do you think of that one if you create a display of it, make sure to apply a where clause like LINENO=1 to get 1 row per problem ID.

HTH
Anon
Community Manager

Thanks Gerald,
I believe this could be help. I will tested and let you know.