Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prognosis Self Monitoring

Adam_Annen
Community Manager

Re: Prognosis Self Monitoring

Hi Cedric,

I am happy to assist. Let me know your availability for tomorrow and we will get this done for you.
Install and configuration should only take 10 minutes time.
Anon
Community Manager

Cedric Jackson said
I have procured a new set of servers and I would like to get the Prognosis Self Monitoring tool reinstalled.

Thanks  

Hi Cedric,

I see Adam is busy today and will be able to help tomorrow. If you have the time today i could help you get it done rather than waiting for Adam. I will follow up with you via email.
Adam_Annen
Community Manager

Thanks Levon.

That would be awesome if you could help Cedric on this.
- I'll send you my quickstep guide on this. If you have any questions, please let me know.
Cedric_Jackson
08 Mountaineer

When I click on the KB links in the self monitoring tool it takes me out to Salesforce.com and I don't have the option of setting up an account and subsequently are unable to log in. How do I get access to Salesforce?
Adam_Annen
Community Manager

That should be your support portal logon. ( The one for support.ir.com ).
- If you type it in once and tell it to remember, it should load directly after that.

Alternatively, You can take note of the KB number, logon to the support portal and go to the solutions tab and search for that KB Number.
Let me know if your support credentials do not work with the auto links
Anon
Community Manager

Hello,

Is there anyway to set up Prognosis Self Monitoring on the local PC that has the Prognosis thick client installed? Or is there a way to add the displays to the Web client?

Thanks
Joel
Adam_Annen
Community Manager

Hi Joel,

You can unzip or copy the Prognosis Self Monitoring folder from "C:\Prognosis\User Interface\My Displays & Configurations" to GUI only installs if you wish.
Those displays can also be published to the web. (Some of the command functions won't work on the web, but all the useful stuff will)

I'll get the web publishing steps written up and published here to the forum and updated to the documentation over the next couple days for you.
Scott Hogg
05 Base Camper

We just recently installed Prognosis into our environment and would like to get the Self-Monitoring tool installed as well. Thanks in advance, Scott.
Anon
Community Manager

Scott Hogg said
We just recently installed Prognosis into our environment and would like to get the Self-Monitoring tool installed as well. Thanks in advance, Scott.  

Hi Scott,

Great to see you on the forum, i hope you find it valuable.

I will email you all the required files to install this with a scheduled GoToMeeting remote session to install the Self-Monitoring for you.
Tonia K
05 Base Camper

Is this module installed on each of our clients managing nodes or is it installed on our single monitoring node? in other words is it on our end or their end?