The Prognosis Self Monitoring solution is a Threshold with supporting displays/dashboard and is designed to help Prognosis administrators to simplify managing their Prognosis environment and detect issues in Prognosis from a top level managing node. Its features cover the following areas:
• common critical errors in Prognosis error logs 'wvlog' with suggested solutions;
• old patch levels, low disk space and connectivity with Prognosis servers;
• databases wrapping too short or overdue for updates or auto-summarization failing;
• thresholds and analysts that stopped running;
• easy generate, retrieve 'irfax' and 'wvlog' diagnostics for requesting Support;
• alerts for Health Check issues found.Prognosis Self Monitoring V2.1 includes:
Health Check Central display
Database Surveillance display\dashboard
Alerts Surveillance display\dashboard
Threshold for the key critical health check items on these displays\dashboards
Some of the key criteria behind these solutions are:
Management node only settings - No configurations or changes to monitoring nodes
- This allows scaling to very large environments and prevents the solution becoming a burden
Concentrate on areas not already monitored by other thresholds/analysts
Only show problems on the displays/dashboards/threshold
Free (Free installation too)How can I get this solution?
Post a response to this topic and an IR STaff member will contact you and arrange a free installation
- This includes supply of the latest files,
- Installation via a session with a support staff member
- Training on it's useQuestions about Prognosis Self Monitoring?
Reply to this forum topic.