Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Path Insite not refreshing

PhanindraAtchi
10 Guide

Path Insite not refreshing

Team

Path insight is  not updating regularly.  This needs to update at least twice a day to maintain accurate information.  This app hasn’t refreshed in 11 days.How can change this configuration i want pathinsite to update automaticallly.

Please resolve this issue ASAP.

pathinsite.jpg

Regarda,

Phani

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JasonShannon
06 Trekker

Re: Path Insite not refreshing

Hi Phani,

The Update button you show in your screenshot is to update the current location of phones, to collect the bridge tables and ARP cache information.

Path Insight, the overall application is updating regularly. Devices, utilization, and other data will update on a regular basis with snmp requests.

Perhaps that is what you are asking, but I don't think there is a way to have the 'Phones' tab update regularly, it would usually only be necessary if you are adding new phones and can be done by clicking the update button.

Let me know if that answers your question and if so please be sure to mark the resolved button to assist others.

Jason Shannon

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JasonShannon
06 Trekker

Hi Phani,

The Update button you show in your screenshot is to update the current location of phones, to collect the bridge tables and ARP cache information.

Path Insight, the overall application is updating regularly. Devices, utilization, and other data will update on a regular basis with snmp requests.

Perhaps that is what you are asking, but I don't think there is a way to have the 'Phones' tab update regularly, it would usually only be necessary if you are adding new phones and can be done by clicking the update button.

Let me know if that answers your question and if so please be sure to mark the resolved button to assist others.

Jason Shannon

View solution in original post

JasonShannon
06 Trekker

Thanks for the response, glad that answered your question.

If you have any other questions, issues let us know.

Jason