Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Server health info (CPU, Memory) and Calls sttistic from CUCM

Martin_Babco
05 Base Camper

No Server health info (CPU, Memory) and Calls sttistic from CUCM

Hi guys,
After adding new cluster into monitoring I notice we are not getting Server health info form CUCM.
-snmpwalk is working fine
-Perfmon Port response is working
Also I checked SOAP and SNMP services they are activated.

I found error in irfax:
ERROR: https://1.12.21.31:8443/perfmonservice2/services/PerfmonService: SOAP-ENVSmiley Frustratederver: Query counter instance failed. Error=9 ErrorMsg=null

Any idea what else should be checked here?
Thank you
Martin
5 REPLIES 5
Anon
Community Manager

Re: No Server health info (CPU, Memory) and Calls sttistic from CUCM

Hello Martin,
That information for the CUCM cluster servers is gathered via perfmon queries from the server. That error may be related to the issue of querying that data. Are you getting that error on multiple servers in the cluster log?

Is your environment multi-tiered, meaning more that one monitoring server and at least one manager? If so, do you get a nodegroup error when using the Prognosis Windows client from the managing server and selecting that cluster?

Please let me know those answers and I should be able to provide some feedback. I suspect that the manager nodegroup might need a rebuild/update. The online help documentation for updating the NODEGROUP configuration on the manager is here: http://help.prognosis.com/dr/Prognosis_11-3/mergedProjects/Unified_Communications/HTML_Files/Cisco_UCM/Configuration/CUCM5_ConfigMgmtSvr.htm?zoom_highlight=nodegroup

When selecting the server to configure, choose the managing server name and follow the items in the online help link I sent. I believe that may be the issue.
Please let me know.

Rick
Martin_Babco
05 Base Camper

Hello Rick,
Thank you for your reply. We have more customers CUCM clusters on this polling node. these seems to be fine. the Issue is only with this customer server. I haven't mentioned that customer has only one publisher in cluster. No subscriber is deployed yet. There are up to 50 phones registered and used in this moment.
I restarted cluster collector several times, but without change. Also I previously removed and added this publisher again into this polling node, but the situation was the same- no server health information.

sumary Smiley Happy
error is coming only from this publisher
no other customer's cluster configured on this polling node affected with this issue
no other nodegroup error found

Thank you
Martin
Anon
Community Manager

Martin,
Thanks for your reply. This does sound like we need to take a look at this with you. I suggest opening up a support case with IR on your environment to get someone to assist with this. If you do not know how to start that interaction, please start here..

http://www.ir.com/contact-support

Rick
Anon
Community Manager

One thing you can do is copy the URL and attempt to open it with a web browser. It should prompt for credentials of which you would enter the same configured into Prognosis. I suspect the user credentials may not be set up properly for SOAP/AXL queries. I would recommend taking a look at a PUB that is working properly alongside this PUB to ensure the Prognosis user account is set up similar.

RandyCUCM-Admin_UserName.png

Martin_Babco
05 Base Camper

Hello Randy, I also checked this, but I got this ERROR from browser:

The endpoint reference (EPR) for the Operation not found is /perfmonservice2/services/PerfmonService and the WSA Action = null

I checked passwords and CUCM configuration, but nothing suspicious
Probably, I'll raise a case
But Thank you, Randy and Rick!
Martin