cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Many SBC records are empty

Alain
08 Mountaineer

Many SBC records are empty

I have different vendor and type of SBCs configured in Prognosis but no one have data in many SBC records like SBCCSTAT, SBCIPG, SBCPORT, SBCSRV, SBCSVR2, SBCSIGG. But the following records have data SBCCALL, SBCDPSUM, SBCSUMM, SBCVQSUM.

I confirm I have the IPT and SBM Prognosis licenses.
I want to understant why many records do not have any data,
Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alain
08 Mountaineer

Re: Many SBC records are empty

Hi Scott,

Thank you for your recommandations.

I finally open a IRCase and got answer.

The SBC Records do not identify for which SBC model they are build and which metrics could be collected.

And I was trying to collect some metrics in some records where did not build for the SBC model I looking for.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SCOTT_BALDWIN
Expert

Hi @Alain,

I've not seen this exact issue before, but the working records are typically gathered via RADIUS, SFTP or data stream, but the other records look like they are likely populated by SNMP.

Please verify the SNMP credentials. The irSBC.logxxx files in the \Prognosis\Server\Configuration directory might also be helpful to see what is failing.

For additional troubleshooting specific to this issue in this environment, please open a Support Case.

Thank you,
Scott Baldwin

Alain
08 Mountaineer

Hi Scott,

Thank you for your recommandations.

I finally open a IRCase and got answer.

The SBC Records do not identify for which SBC model they are build and which metrics could be collected.

And I was trying to collect some metrics in some records where did not build for the SBC model I looking for.