Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java script error in web UI

PhanindraAtchi
10 Guide

Java script error in web UI

Hello Team,

I am facing issue with accessing the prognosis web UI. While trying to access i am getting the java script error on the page.

Attached, Please look into the screenshot. I see the below error on all the browsers and remote system as well . And i also verified internet options which are showing java settings are enalbled. Please help me how to resolve this .

Javascriperror.JPG

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,

Phani

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DaleJones
09 Summiteer

Re: Java script error in web UI

Hello PhanindraAtchi,

I was able to determine why you are receiving the javascript error in your web browser. This error has to do with a file being missing. I was able to determine in my lab that the file that is missing is the PrognosisUI.js file was renamed to Prognosis UI NEW. Once I changed it back to the PrognosisUI.js file and reset IIS, I was able to get back to the login page. See details below:

Analysis:

- The error below is due to a file being missing.

Javascript error.jpg

- I was able to determine the missing file is PrognosisUI.js in the following directory <drive>:\Prognosis\WebUI\IIS\Scripts\11.2.0.128 and it was renamed to PrognosisUI New.

- After I changed the name back to PrognosisUI.js and restarted IIS and I was able to get to the Log in page.

We were able to make this correction on your server on the call we had eariler. 

Thanks, 
Dale

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
DaleJones
09 Summiteer

Hello PhanindraAtchi, 

I am currenly working on this issue on a support case. I was able to determine that there are some missing files that is creating this error. I will respond to you with more of the details in the support case and update this forum topic with the resolution. 

Thanks, 
Dale 

DaleJones
09 Summiteer

Hello PhanindraAtchi,

I was able to determine why you are receiving the javascript error in your web browser. This error has to do with a file being missing. I was able to determine in my lab that the file that is missing is the PrognosisUI.js file was renamed to Prognosis UI NEW. Once I changed it back to the PrognosisUI.js file and reset IIS, I was able to get back to the login page. See details below:

Analysis:

- The error below is due to a file being missing.

Javascript error.jpg

- I was able to determine the missing file is PrognosisUI.js in the following directory <drive>:\Prognosis\WebUI\IIS\Scripts\11.2.0.128 and it was renamed to PrognosisUI New.

- After I changed the name back to PrognosisUI.js and restarted IIS and I was able to get to the Log in page.

We were able to make this correction on your server on the call we had eariler. 

Thanks, 
Dale

View solution in original post

PhanindraAtchi
10 Guide

Thank you Dale..