Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to build the report manually if data doesnt populates in reports

PhanindraAtchi
10 Guide

How to build the report manually if data doesnt populates in reports

Hello Team,

Graphs are missed to populate in middle of the month, This is the serious concers from one of my customers.

How can we rebuild the old data in reports again?.if possible can any one help me how to get those. I have to present this to my customer if few days. Please help how to get this missed data in reports again.

call missed.JPGcall quality.JPG

Quick response is much apprichiated.

Regards,

Phani

4 REPLIES 4
Shoaib_Dilawar
12 Sherpa

Re: How to build the report manually if data doesnt populates in reports

Phani,

Did the missing data make into any of prognosis databases? If so, we may do some advanced manipulations to gather that data into single report. However, if data wasn't collected (collecotr down or connectivity issue etc) then thats a bad news as you'd not have a way to collect older data from CM or whatever device it originally came from.

If my reply answered your question please click on the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find the answer.
Thanks,
Shoaib
PhanindraAtchi
10 Guide

Hi Shoaib,

Thanks for the information.

But here the case is don't know whether data is being collected or not.  The here we looking for Voice quality   If i pull the data manually from the call manager  for missing date and can process the data?

Also once flat files collected from call manager and processed by the prognosis where they are going to placed in the management node.

Regards,

Regards,

NOC

Tags (1)
Shoaib_Dilawar
12 Sherpa

Its little tricky with prognosis DB. Prognosis uses 'CollectionInterval' and time of collection as the key to associate data to that time of the day, so even if you gather the missing data from CM, you won't be able to put it into the prognosis DB for missing date, as it would associated it to today's or date when you collect it again.

If my reply answered your question please click on the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find the answer.
Thanks,
Shoaib
PhanindraAtchi
10 Guide

So cant we get this data in any other manner now? My client is quite interested in prognosis reports only.

Let me know if we can get this data with the help of any other 3rd party tool.

Regards,

Phani