cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hidden page in Path Insight about Polling Intervals and Frequency

Hidden page in Path Insight about Polling Intervals and Frequency

By clicking on the word "Poll Frequency" in the upper left corner of Path Insight on any tab, will give you information about Polling Intervals and Frequency.  It's main use is to alert you on any alerts regarding your polling.

If my answer helped you today, please give my post a like and be sure to mark the 'Accept Solution' button to help others find the answer!
Cheers
Andy Gjertsen
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Hidden page in Path Insight about Polling Intervals and Frequency

Details:
A hidden page that will take you to another page with very specific information about alerts that your polling intervals are wrong.
Solution Summary:

1. Once logged into the Path Insight page>click on the word Poll Frequency with your mouse and it'll bring you to a hidden page

2. It shows all devices you've entered but is mostly used to give you specific information about alerts that your polling intervals are wrong

3. There's really no solution here just a page to browse to view more information

If my answer helped you today, please give my post a like and be sure to mark the 'Accept Solution' button to help others find the answer!
Cheers
Andy Gjertsen

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Hidden page in Path Insight about Polling Intervals and Frequency

Details:
A hidden page that will take you to another page with very specific information about alerts that your polling intervals are wrong.
Solution Summary:

1. Once logged into the Path Insight page>click on the word Poll Frequency with your mouse and it'll bring you to a hidden page

2. It shows all devices you've entered but is mostly used to give you specific information about alerts that your polling intervals are wrong

3. There's really no solution here just a page to browse to view more information

Cheers
Andy Gjertsen

View solution in original post