I'm not a Sonus expert but let's start easy. So Natively supported out of the product is the Sonus Session Border Controller 1000, 2000, 5000, 7000, SWe. That means we gather data from the SBC actively and have standard Dashboards, Reports and Alerts for it.
However, if you can tell us more about the way that GSX, PSX, EMS, and Netscore are setup we have lots of ways for integration into Prognosis.
1. For those components of these that are servers running on Windows/Linux/Unix you could use Prognosis as an onboard agent to monitor it (check your license for it first with your local accout team)
2. If some components are appliances with no access to the underlying OS we could do remte monitoring starting with availability, reading SNMP Traps and Syslog
3. If some devices run the same same hardware and firmway like the SBCs you might integrate them as an SBC to have them monitored or
4. If you have Prognosis Path Insight for Network monitoring you can add it in there and actively request hardware/netwrok related information via SNMP polling
5. There is always the option to extend Prognosis for integrating all the other components with all the information they can provide through APIs. ALso talk to our local account team for more information on that.
Let us know if that helps