Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feature Suggestion - filter by IP address range on Finished calls

Jonathan_Mc
IR Partner

Feature Suggestion - filter by IP address range on Finished calls

Hi,

For the next release of software, could we have a seperate filter available so that on the Finished calls tab as well as seeing degraded/packet loss values for each interval, could we also have a filter that allows us to filter out calls for the interval by subnet(network) - like what you get on the Avaya Voice stream by address for active calls.

This would be really helpful if you suspected an issue with a particular network segment and you wanted to see all the finsihed calls traversing that particular part of your network.

Thanks  

1 REPLY 1

Re: Feature Suggestion - filter by IP address range on Finished calls

Hello Jonathan, 

This would be considered as a request for enhancement. our procedure for that would be that we would ask you to fill out the RFE form with as much detail as possible (including screen shots) and send it to support, we would then review to make sure it clear for dev and submit for consideration of putting it into product. In the meant time while that is being processed, if you would like, we could get consulting to reach out to you and see if they can build a custom solution for you. I will email you the RFE form and then you could let me know if you want to speak to a consultant.

Hope this helps

If my answer helped you today, please give my post a like and be sure to mark the 'Accept Solution' button to help others find the answer!
Cheers
Levon Lyons