Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feature Suggestion - Avaya NR Topology

Jonathan_Mc
IR Partner

Feature Suggestion - Avaya NR Topology

Hi,

Annother useful thing would be to get the system to interpret(visually) your network region(s) and show codecs used between regions and also their associations via the intervening region(and also any CAC limits perhaps).

Maybe also use SAT polling to show real time bandwidth usage(or peaks so far today)

The data is there in SAT but if the product could somehow map this together so you have a visual representation of all regions and the codec thats used between each one.

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Feature Suggestion - Avaya NR Topology

Great suggestion Jonathan. We will pass this onto our product team for future roadmap consideration.

Randy

If my answer helped you today, please be sure to mark the 'Accept as Solution' button and click like to help others find the answer, thanks.

Randy Andrews
Senior Professional Services Consultant
MCSA Office 365, MCSE Communications, MCSE Productivity

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Great suggestion Jonathan. We will pass this onto our product team for future roadmap consideration.

Randy

If my answer helped you today, please be sure to mark the 'Accept as Solution' button and click like to help others find the answer, thanks.

Randy Andrews

View solution in original post

Jonathan_Mc
IR Partner

Jonathan_Mc
IR Partner

Hi

Is there any detail as to when this may be considered for inclusion in a later release? I'd be happy to talk about this over the phone if someone wants to speak to me?

Jonathan_Mc
IR Partner

Capture.PNG

Hi here 's a quick mock up of how i see the NR dashboard looking.

Thanks Jonathan. I'm looking into the feasibility of building a dashboard with existing data to accomplish this and will let you know as soon as I get through it. We do have much of this data available but stitching it together is the challenge.

I'll let you kinow how it goes!

Randy

Randy Andrews