cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Code Descriptions

Tonia K
05 Base Camper

Error Code Descriptions

Where can I find error code definitions and fixes....
5 REPLIES 5
Anon
Community Manager

Re: Error Code Descriptions

Hi Tonia,

so what kind of error code definitions? Cisco Cause Codes?
Tonia K
05 Base Camper

PROGNOSIS error codes you know the red dots that come up in the reports section when they wont populate...
Anon
Community Manager

Got it, so I don't know about a full reference yet but if you can take a look here you will find how to handle errors that come up when integrating custom displays from GUI into Web

Home > User Interfaces > Web Application > View Systems > Sending Documents to the Web Server
Tonia K
05 Base Camper

This question was not about pushing databases to the web. It is about being able to troubleshot from the error messages displayed by the red dots within the prognosis system.
Anon
Community Manager

Hi Tonia,

that page describes the errors with the red dod when they come up due to a parameter missing and what you need to do. For any other there is no further description because we tend to give as much information as possible in that box when you put the mouse over.

However I see your poitn of having a list about these errors. Maybe for that you could use the "Submit feedback on this topic" link at the end of that page I posted to ask for more information from our documentation team.