Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does prognosis server require windows patching and backup

PhanindraAtchi
10 Guide

Does prognosis server require windows patching and backup

Hello Team,

We are building the new prognosis server for one of ours clients. He is asking that does this server require additional patches that windows realease monthly patching schedule? and does this server needs windows backup ? As of now this server meets all the requiremets for new installation. Please assist me

Thank you,

Phani

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Does prognosis server require windows patching and backup

Prognosis Server doesn't require the latest patches, but as with any application it is advised to have a stable operating system and patches are there to stabilize the operating systems.

Regards to the backup, this could offer added fall-back if you had any hardware failure. But it is not a requirement.

If my answer helped you today, please give my post a like and be sure to mark the 'Accept Solution' button to help others find the answer!
Cheers
Levon Lyons

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Prognosis Server doesn't require the latest patches, but as with any application it is advised to have a stable operating system and patches are there to stabilize the operating systems.

Regards to the backup, this could offer added fall-back if you had any hardware failure. But it is not a requirement.

If my answer helped you today, please give my post a like and be sure to mark the 'Accept Solution' button to help others find the answer!
Cheers
Levon Lyons

View solution in original post

PhanindraAtchi
10 Guide

Thank you Levon, For the information.

Regards,

Phani