cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Docs for Polycom Module (video conference monitoring)?

Scheb
05 Base Camper

Docs for Polycom Module (video conference monitoring)?

I'm looking for docs for video conference monitoring for Polycom module: https://www.ir.com/prognosis-unified-communications/vendors/video-conferencing.

Can anyone get me pointed in the right direction?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Docs for Polycom Module (video conference monitoring)?

Hey @Scheb 

have a look at this doc. let me know if you have further questions.

If my reply answered your question please click on the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find the answer.
Thanks,
Shoaib
Scheb
05 Base Camper

Do you have anything more in depth? We're looking for exact calls (APIs) that Prognosis makes (uses) to the Polycom REST API.

we use Realprescense API to get inventory of the endpoints and use SNMP poll to gather endpoint specific data. 

If my reply answered your question please click on the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find the answer.
Thanks,
Shoaib
Scheb
05 Base Camper

Yeah... Unfortunately, we's using hosted ("cloud") Polycom components (DMA, RM, etc.) and the hosting provider wants us to explicitly list what exactly Prognosis calls in the API. :'(

Hey @Scheb ,

no worries. Please reach out to your Account Manager to arrange some time and we can go through what is needed and what information can be shared with you vs your vendors.

Thanks,
Shoaib