Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device name and dropdown list missing.

PhanindraAtchi
10 Guide

Device name and dropdown list missing.

Hi Team,

I could not able to see the device names and dropdownlist under PSTN gateways and SBC . Please help me how to get this device names and dropdown lists.

cdillc4.JPG

Regards,

Phani

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Device name and dropdown list missing.

@PhanindraAtchi wrote:

Hi Team,

I could not able to see the device names and dropdownlist under PSTN gateways and SBC . Please help me how to get this device names and dropdown lists.

cdillc4.JPG

Regards,

Phani

Hello Phani,

This could be a result of the WebUI and the Client configurations out of sync. below are the steps to resync the WebUI and the Client.

- Navigate to \Prognosis\WebUI\IIS\Administration\Config

- delete the file called ircfg.<hostname>.xml

- open your Admin page of the WebUI

- click on the + next to the node of the file you just deleted, this will resync the configuration betweent he WebUI and the Client and create a new file. 

If my answer helped you today, please give my post a like and be sure to mark the 'Accept Solution' button to help others find the answer!
Cheers
Levon Lyons
PhanindraAtchi
10 Guide

Hi Levon,

I have done the changes which you asked and verified . But i see still issue persists.

I can see the drop-down for remaining all modules like call manager and unity , except PSTN Gateways and SBC.

Regards,

Phani

Tags (1)
ChristopherS
12 Sherpa

Hi, 

If they are active and as a recognized type under your license and allowed for you to see in IRRBS they should absolutely show up properly (they use the same logic as node groups usually). 

If all of the above are true and they are still not showing up in general what I do if I feel items are missing in the section you highlighted I generally suggest going back to the main item on the Navigation panel and re-selecting it.. in your case "Session Border Controllers"  and see if that populates them, if not then click on "All SBCs". 

image.png

If they are not you may have something in your current view URL preventing / filtering you from seeing it (ie Vendor or Type), the view you are in should look like the following:

https://<servername>/Prognosis/Dashboard/SBC%20Welcome?DefaultNode=Current&Vendor=All&Type=All&ManType=

I'd suggest you check the 3 items I mentioned are in place, then also try renavigating to it from the base menu and then verifying the URL. If you need further assistance we'd need the URL and some more detail.

Christopher

If my answer helped you today, please be sure to mark the resolved button to assist others.

Christopher R Souser - Solution Architect – MSci. PA, CISSP, ITIL.
Scot_Clark
Sage

Hello Phani

I have seen this issue in a few cases where customer upgraded to 11.4.  We have had to make some changes to the Advanced Navigation settings.  If not comfortable making those kinds of changes, a case may be needed and we can provide some assistance with the problem,

Scot