Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Database/report to track number of streams per IP subnet

Jonathan_Mc
IR Partner

Database/report to track number of streams per IP subnet

Hi,

I am in the throes of building a database and report that tracks number of streams per a particular subnet- I can see that we can get this detail from the 'voice streams by address' dashboard.

In terms of the where clause, what syntax do I use to track streams across a specific IP range(for example assume one of the subnets was 10.10.10.x) how would this be written into the wherclause to only show me a count of streams originating from a particular static address range?

CLEGSTAT = "Ac" AND
ROWCOUNT > 0 AND REMIP <>  EMPTY

Thanks Jon

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Database/report to track number of streams per IP subnet

@Jonathan_Mc

I might not have fully understand the question, so my appologies. But if you want to filter data based on IP range(s), I'd suggest using a regex match.

e.g SUBNET MATCHES REGEX "^10.10.10" to match 10.10.10.anything.

If my reply answered your question please click on the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find the answer.
Thanks,
Shoaib
Jonathan_Mc
IR Partner

Re: Database/report to track number of streams per IP subnet

Hi Shoaib,

I have managed to get some data and i have worked out to filter out all the unwanted fields to just show REM IPA, REM IPB, REMIPC and row count.

One thing I have noticed is that when I view the results o the client GUI, some fields are shoiwng in darker shade of grey-why is that? Does that mean there is some additional filtering against these fields?