Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Database collection to collect previous month data

Makesh Natesan
05 Base Camper

Create Database collection to collect previous month data

Hi,

Is that something possible to create a Prognosis Display in this month (e.g.Aug) to collect previous month data (e.g. July). If No, is there any alternate solution available to achieve this requirement.

Regards,
Makesh
3 REPLIES 3
Shoaib_Dilawar
12 Sherpa

Re: Create Database collection to collect previous month data

Hi Makesh,

Prognosis solution by default would only collect live data, so if you create a new database this month, it will start collecting/storing data from this point onward.

However, depending upon what exact data you need to retrieve for last month, we may be able to build a solution that collects the older data from a data source, e.g if CDRs are stored in remote location for last month, or SfB data for last month from SQL source.

What exactly is your requirements here?

If my reply answered your question please click on the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find the answer.
Thanks,
Shoaib
Makesh Natesan
05 Base Camper

Hi Shoaib,

Thank you for your response.

We need to create a Display or UC Report (currently 10.5 version is running) Avaya which should shows each PBX's - CPU, Memory and BHCC, Peak concurrent calls, Peak concurrent stations for July month (where we did not have database collection created on July). Hope this helps.

Let me know if you need any more details.

Regards,
Makesh
Shoaib_Dilawar
12 Sherpa

Makesh,

Prognosis gathers this information periodically, but if you did not have a database collection saving this information, its not available in prognosis for past time.
Talking to my colleagues, there are some 'list measurements' commands that can give some of the metrics you asked for, but only for Last 24 hours.

So unfortunately, in this case, you won't be able to get this data for July.

Going forward, I'd suggest to setup a database to store these metrics, so that in a months time, you can look at CPU/Mem historically for past month.

If my reply answered your question please click on the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find the answer.
Thanks,
Shoaib