cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I create a display that has a single table with data from multiple sources?

garrett_hall
05 Base Camper

Can I create a display that has a single table with data from multiple sources?

Is it possible to create a display that has a table containing data from multiple sources in the same table? My goal with this is to be able to have a single spot to look that correlates call details/quality for all legs of the call.

For example the call path can look like:

Phone > EXPY E > EXPY C > CUCM > Oracle SBC

All of the data for each leg of these exists and is available but is contained in its own database within prognosis. So to view the entire call path here, I have to go to each device and manually search for the call. I am hoping to to be able to get just the relevant columns from each database and be able to combine it all into one table that I can view in a single display.

1 REPLY 1
SCOTT_BALDWIN
Expert

Re: Can I create a display that has a single table with data from multiple sources?

Hi @garrett_hall,

A Display window is limited to showing data from 1 record only. A Display can contain as many windows as there is room for in the Display. Each window can show data from a different record. Prognosis Server has a VQ360 feature which shows calls from end to end from specific devices, but Expressway is not one of the supported devices for this feature.

Another option is to create a new Prognosis record, and then summarize all the desired data into a single new record, but this is a very advanced function and might not provide the results you are looking for.

The best option is to have a conversation with your Account Manager to see if a Extended Solution can fulfil this request.

Thank you,
Scott Baldwin