cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CallManagerApplianceTFTPStatus Data Fields

MattAnderson
05 Base Camper

CallManagerApplianceTFTPStatus Data Fields

Trying to modify CmaTftpHeartBeatProblem threshold. Currently using NUMHEBE = 0 but not all of our servers are setup for TFTP but they will alert because the value will always be zero. I would like to modify the where clause to use NUMHEBE = 0 AND HOSTNAME = "whatever" but the Host Name field is a META field and does not show in thresholds although I can see it when creating a display with CallManagerApplianceTFTPStatus. Is there any way to use META fields in thresholds?
2 REPLIES 2
ValerieK
05 Base Camper

Re: CallManagerApplianceTFTPStatus Data Fields

You should be able to change the threshold to only include the nodes you want. 

Under properties of the "CmaTftpHeartBeatProblem" threshold conditions, there should be a tab called "Nodes to Montior", currently it is using the node group "#All Telerphony Systems/Cisco CallManager Appliance/All Nodes", you can remove that and add it all the nodes that you know are actually the TFTP servers. 

SJMariogolf
05 Base Camper

Re: CallManagerApplianceTFTPStatus Data Fields

Does anyone know the answer to this question? I am looking to be able to access these META fields in either a Display and/or a threshold. The question is "Can we access META FIELDS from within a where clause in either a Display and or a Threshold."