cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audiocodes - Realtion between TOTLSESS INBOSESS OUBDSESS and the real time of audiococde appliances

Christophe
05 Base Camper

Audiocodes - Realtion between TOTLSESS INBOSESS OUBDSESS and the real time of audiococde appliances

Hello All,

I am monitoring an audiocode appliance.

My problem is that the display on the appliance "Active calls", gives me a number that has no relation with

neither Concurrent sessions in porgnosis, nor the inbound/outbound displays.

IE : audiocode fives me 602 active calls while pmrognosis has

790 concurrent, 231 in and 400 out

I would trust audiocode appliances but how can I explain the prognosis difference ??

I noticed all datas are not updated at the same time but this cannot explains such difference.

Chris

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
David_Sun
Expert

Re: Audiocodes - Realtion between TOTLSESS INBOSESS OUBDSESS and the real time of audiococde appliances

Hi Chris,

Thank you for the query.

To investigate the issue and correlate the data, we will need to validate the data in Prognosis against the source data, in this case the SNMP data that Prognosis gets from the Audiocodes devices. This will requrie collecting diagnostic data. Could you please log a support case? Please  attach the screenshots showing the descrepancy and the irfax from the monitoring server, our support team will analyze it and work with you on collecting other information if needed. 

Best regards

David