cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AudioCodes SBC Monitoring - IP Groups and Statistics

Cory_Wagner
IR Partner

AudioCodes SBC Monitoring - IP Groups and Statistics

I have noticed this not sure if is just a limitation of IR Prognosis But I have noticed since that there is difference in the ability to monitor IP Groups or Trunks on a AudioCodes compaired to Sonus / Ribbion.    Here is a example I have gone through the configuration guide and set this up to use RTC-XR  and SNMP and noticed that first a few things. 
1. Description Field doesn't work on AudioCodes SBC's older than 6.8 firmware its because the SNMP value changed after the 6.8 firmware.   I have a request for a fix for that. 
2.  I noticed that everything right of Status in this screenshot has never populated with data or gives me how many sessions there are on that trunk / Signaling Group.

Currious if I am missing something or just a limitation to AudioCodes Monioring. Example of IP GroupsExample of IP Groups

1 REPLY 1
LindaYu
Sage

Re: AudioCodes SBC Monitoring - IP Groups and Statistics

Hi Cory_Wagner,

Thank you for your posts.

1. As you already have a ticket request fix for Description field not working on AudioCodes with FW older than 6.8, I will leave it with your Support engineer.

2. My understanding is that Prognosis obtains "In Attempts", "Out Attempts", "Out Failed" and "IN Failed" stats using the following table in AC-PM-Control-MIB: 

acPMSBCIPGroupInAttemptedCallsTable OID: .1.3.6.1.4.1.5003.10.8.2.54.3
acPMSBCIPGroupOutAttemptedCallsTable OID: .1.3.6.1.4.1.5003.10.8.2.54.6

acPMSBCIPGroupInAdmissionFailedCallsTable OID: .1.3.6.1.4.1.5003.10.8.2.54.12
acPMSBCIPGroupOutAdmissionFailedCallsTable OID: .1.3.6.1.4.1.5003.10.8.2.54.15

You may validate the values by snmpwalk these tables to the SBC, and that should confirm if Prognosis is reporting what it recieves. 

I also include Supported UC platform link below for your information.

https://help.prognosis.com/prognosis/118/supported-platforms-and-products-28082365.html#SupportedPla...

HTH