cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After upgrade to Prognosis 11.1 my ACME SBC CDR's have stopped working

Support_Sydney

After upgrade to Prognosis 11.1 my ACME SBC CDR's have stopped working

After upgrade to Prognosis 11.1 my ACME SBC CDRs have stopped working.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support_Sydney

Re: After upgrade to Prognosis 11.1 my ACME SBC CDR's have stopped working

Explanation:

A change to the locations rsa/dsa key sets has occurred in Prognosis 11.1.
Old Location: C:\Prognosis\Server\Configuration\SFTP
New Location C:\Prognosis\Server\Configuration (Filenames also now prefixed with irsftp_)

Unfortunately the upgrade didn’t copy and rename the existing rsa/dsa keys to the new location but did back them up thankfully

Solution:
1. Confirm the files located in C:\Prognosis\Server\Configuration\SFTP match your SBC rsa or dsa public keys.
2. Optional (Backup the irsftp_ files in the Configuration directory)
3. Create a new text file called "sftpkeycopy.bat" and add the following content to it

move /Y "Server\Configuration\SFTP\dsa_pub.txt", "Server\Configuration\irsftp_dsa_pub.txt"
move /Y "Server\Configuration\SFTP\dsa_priv.txt", "Server\Configuration\irsftp_dsa_priv.txt"
move /Y "Server\Configuration\SFTP\rsa_pub.txt", "Server\Configuration\irsftp_rsa_pub.txt"
move /Y "Server\Configuration\SFTP\rsa_priv.txt", "Server\Configuration\irsftp_rsa_priv.txt"

4. Copy this to the \Prognosis root folder
5. Open an administrator enable command prompt and type: sftpkeycopy.bat

Running this command should copy the original files to the new location and put the new filesnames on it (Over-riding the useless existing files at the same time.
6. Restart the Prognosis SFTP service.

You can use the above batch file method or just manually copy the files to the new location and prefix them with irsftp_ in the filename.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Support_Sydney

Re: After upgrade to Prognosis 11.1 my ACME SBC CDR's have stopped working

Explanation:

A change to the locations rsa/dsa key sets has occurred in Prognosis 11.1.
Old Location: C:\Prognosis\Server\Configuration\SFTP
New Location C:\Prognosis\Server\Configuration (Filenames also now prefixed with irsftp_)

Unfortunately the upgrade didn’t copy and rename the existing rsa/dsa keys to the new location but did back them up thankfully

Solution:
1. Confirm the files located in C:\Prognosis\Server\Configuration\SFTP match your SBC rsa or dsa public keys.
2. Optional (Backup the irsftp_ files in the Configuration directory)
3. Create a new text file called "sftpkeycopy.bat" and add the following content to it

move /Y "Server\Configuration\SFTP\dsa_pub.txt", "Server\Configuration\irsftp_dsa_pub.txt"
move /Y "Server\Configuration\SFTP\dsa_priv.txt", "Server\Configuration\irsftp_dsa_priv.txt"
move /Y "Server\Configuration\SFTP\rsa_pub.txt", "Server\Configuration\irsftp_rsa_pub.txt"
move /Y "Server\Configuration\SFTP\rsa_priv.txt", "Server\Configuration\irsftp_rsa_priv.txt"

4. Copy this to the \Prognosis root folder
5. Open an administrator enable command prompt and type: sftpkeycopy.bat

Running this command should copy the original files to the new location and put the new filesnames on it (Over-riding the useless existing files at the same time.
6. Restart the Prognosis SFTP service.

You can use the above batch file method or just manually copy the files to the new location and prefix them with irsftp_ in the filename.

View solution in original post