DESCRIPTION: Upgraded CUCM missing data after upgrading from CUCM version 12.5 to 14.0
- Customer did state right when they upgraded CUCM versions, this issue happened.
- Customer was currently running Prognosis 11.9 patch9 and was ok to upgrade to CUCM 14.0 while on Prognosis 11.9
After upgrading the Cisco CUCM system from 12.5 to 14, several of the displays like the following are not displaying any information.
Customer stated that the CUCM with the issue, had FIPS enabled.
- The other CUCM did not. However it's phone status was showing partial data compared to the problem CUCM and certs data was not populating just like the problem CUCM
Check the SqlAxlVersion, to make sure it matches what version the CUCM was on.
As you'll see, this is the only thing a customer can search for at the moment for upgrading CUCM version, but doesn't state why to look in this area, until now: https://help.prognosis.com/server/122/collaborate/cisco-unified-communications-manager/configuration...
- Check the customer's irCUCM-<NAME>.ini file
- Open in notepad and scroll down to SQL Gatherer Settings
- Scroll down to SqlAxlVersion > change to the correct version that matches on the CUCM side
- Select save
- Restart the collector (need to wait at least 15-30 min, 30 to be on the safe side)
- If that doesn't work, in this case, stop/start Prognosis
- Wait another 30 min, check to see if it displays. In this case study, that resovled the issue!
- See screenshot below for steps 1-3
If my answer helped you today, please give my post a like and be sure to mark the 'Accept Solution' button to help others find the answer!