Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Conference ID to Finished calls

Jonathan_Mc
IR Partner

Adding Conference ID to Finished calls

Hi,

is it possible to add the conference ID as a field to the finished calls dashboard on prognosis?

Can you help me with how i would add this please?
10 REPLIES 10

Re: Adding Conference ID to Finished calls

Hey Jon,

can you please clarify a little more, if you can specify the record name or dashboard (perhaps a screenshot), we can help identify what would be needed to add extra field. Is it SfB or Avaya?

If my reply answered your question please click on the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find the answer.
Thanks,
Shoaib
Jonathan_Mc
IR Partner

it's only when the call is in progress that you see a conference ID-how can this be added to Avaya Finished Voice Stream Summary dashboard so you can click on the conf ID and it will then show you each leg of the call?
Jonathan_Mc
IR Partner

we only see the confernece ID whilst the call is in progress(see below screenshot)-is it possible to add this field the the finished calls dashboard so when you clikc on it prognosis groups all the relevant streams together for you.
Jonathan_Mc
IR Partner

i can see conference data come from a live display-avaya active ip conferences

How could the historical report be updated to include the conference ID and allow a hyperlink that would then group all streams together?

AvayaCallLegFinishedInformation (AVCLFINF) is the record used in finished/historical view. This record also contains CONFID field and you can use it in the same way as you are using the one in live view.

To add the field to the details view of the historical dashboard, just update the display in GUI. In order to drilldown and only see all the call legs for that conf, you can filter on the same above record as where-clause: "CONFID = #ConfId", where #ConfId is the prompt you'd pass from the previous display. Have you had prognosis training on creating/modifying dashboards?

If my reply answered your question please click on the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find the answer.
Thanks,
Shoaib
Jonathan_Mc
IR Partner

thanks Shoab-thats great.

W have only had the admin training
Jonathan_Mc
IR Partner

I have managed to add the conference field to a test display but it does not show as a hyperlink, to allow it to group everything together

By default it is a normal field. To make it hyperlink, you need to add a drilldown on this field that takes you to the 2nd display while passing ConfId as a prompt.

drilldown.png

Thanks,
Shoaib

I'd recommend getting a training session on display modifications as there is a lot of nice features in this area. you'll greatly benefit from it in terms of creating custom displays/reports.

Thanks,
Shoaib