cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACME SBC CDR Data

Robert_Blanch
05 Base Camper

ACME SBC CDR Data

We are currently running Prognosis V11.2 for our contact centre, using Acme 6300 SBC's for CDR data.  We have this transferred via SFTP to the local server folder CDRData.  This CDR location has been confirmed under the SBC configuration tab on the windows client on the main server.

Recently we had an issue where this SFTP had stopped and now we are trying to recover the data, but nothing is showing up for any CDR data.  We have reloaded the CDR files, stopped/started the SBC configuration, stopped/started the prognosis service and even rebooted the server.

Is there anything else that I can try that may get these files to be recognised?  What would happen if i removed and recreated the SBC's in the Admin page to recreate the SBC folders?  This is about the only thing I havent tried yet...

Regards,

2 REPLIES 2

Re: ACME SBC CDR Data

Robert, has anything changed within the CDR directory in regards to the CDR file format? When they were transferred back are they in the same format as other CDR files (i.e. no ".txt" file extension)? Are current CDR files being processed?

I would recommend opening a case with our support team for a more detailed analysis.

Thanks,

Randy

If my answer helped you today, please be sure to mark the 'Accept as Solution' button and click like to help others find the answer, thanks.

Randy Andrews
Senior Professional Services Consultant
MCSA Office 365, MCSE Communications, MCSE Productivity
Robert_Blanch
05 Base Camper

Re: ACME SBC CDR Data

Hi Randy,

The file formats and directory had not been altered and we have tried to recreate the SBC's onto the server, with no luck.  As we have a HA environment, we are now in the process of transferring the files from Server A (broken) to Server B, with any new files that are being generated, being process successfully. 

This leads me to the next question, is there a way to copy/migrate/merge  the existing DB data over from Server A to server B, so that we have a full month for reporting.