In this episode of IR’s Troubleshooting Masterclass, Senior Solutions Engineer Annie Leduc will show you how to use and configure the new Remote Worker User Experience dashboard.
You can download the display file here.
Please note that the solutions shown in this video may require customization in order to run in your current Prognosis environment. If you have specific customization requests, please contact us!
How to deploy Remote Worker User Experience SSL VPN display
*In order to make this display work in your environment you will need to know the IP range that the SSL VPN gateway assign to remote workers
- Log in to the thick client
- Copy Remote Worker User Experience SSL VPN.dpy file on your Prognosis server under:\Prognosis\User Interface\My Displays & Configurations\
- and for each of the 6 windows in the screen do the following operation
- Right Click in the window
- Select Properties
- Click on the wrench Icon
- Click on the Where Clause Tab
- Replace the IP Range in the Where Clause by the IP range that the SSL VPN gateway assign to remote workers
- Click OK
- Ok again
- Repeat for each of the 6 displays
- Save the display
- Send the display to the Web
- Log in the Admin WEBUI
- Select Navigation
- Enter Remote Worker User Experience SSL VPN in the Add URL for Key Display field
- Click Add